An Owner Operator must partner with a consortium/ third party administrator (C/TPA) to act on their behalf with the Clearinghouse. As an Owner Operator you will need to register in the Clearinghouse and purchase a Query plan, then select DNA Services Unlimited as your C/TPA in order for us to assist. Being an Owner Operator you must follow all Clearinghouse requirements for both the Driver and the employer. A query is required annually for all CDL Drivers, and violations must be reported. Let us help you stay in compliance!
Heres what we will do for you:
* Query the Clearinghouse for drug and alcohol program violations
* Query the Clearinghouse for mandated annual reports
* Report to the Clearinghouse positive breath alcohol tests and refusals to test
* Run a pre-employment query for a new driver
* Must be registered as an Owner Operator and have selected DNASU as your C/TPA on the Clearinghouse website in order to make this purchase. After registering, come back and make this purchase. We will take it from there!
This drug test form must be completed before check out. The info is required in order to create your donor pass. A donor pass must be presented at the collection site with a valid photo ID. Once the form is complete, you will be able to proceed and check out. Your donor pass will be emailed to you, in most cases same day, or within 24 hours. ALL DONOR PASSES ARE VALID FOR (7) DAYS. Collection site is selected based on the zip code you provided.
Once the order is submitted there are NO REFUNDS. You can only request an extension or drug test credit in case of cancelation.