10 DNA Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About….

DNA is abbreviated from deoxyribonucleic acid – it codes GENETIC MAKEUP Friedrich Miescher discovered DNA in 1869. However, at that time DNA was not known to be the genetic material in cells. Humans are 99.9% alike. Every human shares the 99.9% of their DNA to other humans. The rest of the 0.1% is what makes […]

Home Paternity Test for A Peace of Mind

We all wish we will never have to take a DNA test to prove that we are the biological parent of our child. But life happens sometimes. Finding out that your partner has cheated on you is never easy; especially when you have both built a beautiful life – or so you thought – with […]

Know the Truth

Questions such as: “Is this really my child?” or “Is the man I’ve called “dad” for the past 20 years, really my father?”, cross the minds of thousands of people on a daily basis.

The Reality of Forensics

Forensic Files, NCIS, C.S.I, Bones, and Dexter, are just a few well-known and highly anticipated shows on television today. When watching these suspenseful shows, surely the question of “is this fact or fiction” comes to mind. Are these shows strictly for your entertainment value? Or can these hair-raising crime investigations contribute anything helpful to your […]

Agreement

This drug test form must be completed before check out. The info is required in order to create your donor pass. A donor pass must be presented at the collection site with a valid photo ID. Once the form is complete, you will be able to proceed and check out. Your donor pass will be emailed to you, in most cases same day, or within 24 hours. ALL DONOR PASSES ARE VALID FOR (7) DAYS. Collection site is selected based on the zip code you provided.

Once the order is submitted there are NO REFUNDS. You can only request an extension or drug test credit in case of cancelation.

Thank You for getting in touch with us!

We'll contact you shortly!