Here’s a fun Pop Quiz to test your DNA Knowledge!
- What are the outer strands of DNA made of?
- What do a series of 3 bases make?
- What is a chromosome made of?
- What is DNA made of?
- What is RNA made of?
- Who were the two men who established the structure of DNA?
- How does RNA differ from DNA?
- What takes the genetic code to the cytoplasm?
- Sugar and phosphate 2. An amino acid 3. coiled DNA 4. 2 strands (sugar + phosphate) 5. 1 strand (sugar + phosphate) 6. Watson and Crick 7. It has a different kind of sugar, it is single stranded & it has uracil 8. mRNA